Cannot see online computers

General discussion about WFilter ICF features, problems, configuration issues etc.

Moderators: imfirewall, gengw2000

kksg2000

Postby kksg2000 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:42 am

Hi,

I installed the Wfilter on another server. I setup this Wfilter via pass-through. One of the LANs goes to the router and the others goes to the switch. The 2 LANs are bridged. I have 40 computes online but it shows & varies between 0-5 computers only. Do you have any suggstion?

If you look at the attached file, thought there are a few online computers, but these're no traffic at the Chat Logs,Web Surf, Files, Emails, Web Post, Bandwidth(KB). They remain 0.

Thanks

My network topology.

ISP-> Router (E01) -> One of the switch port in the router -> Network switch -> Network switch2 -> Network switch3.

Attached files IMSupport.zip (23.9 KB)  viewAllOnline.zip (448 B) 

gengw2000

Postby gengw2000 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:15 am

I believe your switch is connected to your router directly by another cable. Please check your cable connections. There shall have no directly connection between your router and switch, so all traffic will pass through the WFilter computer to be monitored.

The topology shall be like:

ISP -> Router -> WFilter computer bridge -> switch1 -> other switches

kksg2000

Postby kksg2000 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:16 am

gengw2000 wrote: I believe your switch is connected to your router directly by another cable. Please check your cable connections. There shall have no directly connection between your router and switch, so all traffic will pass through the WFilter computer to be monitored.

The topology shall be like:

ISP -> Router -> WFilter computer bridge -> switch1 -> other switches

Yes, you're right. I managed to it working. Thanks!

Return to “WFilter ICF”