mobile application

You can request a feature in this forum.

Moderators: imfirewall, gengw2000

mobile application

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:25 pm

imfirewall wrote: PPS and PPTV are already supported in WFilter free, the others will be added in near future.

ok thx. btw when will be your date for the near future? for the time been how do we block it manually? Thx again.

imfirewall

mobile application

Postby imfirewall » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:33 am

For example, to block "土豆", you can block website "*.tudou.com".

imfirewall

mobile application

Postby imfirewall » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:40 am

Guest wrote: [quote=imfirewall]PPS and PPTV are already supported in WFilter free, the others will be added in near future.

ok thx. btw when will be your date for the near future? for the time been how do we block it manually? Thx again.

I am afraid we can not promise any deadline for free edition users. Anyway, we will add it in our schedule.

mobile application

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:45 pm

imfirewall wrote: [quote=Guest][quote=imfirewall]PPS and PPTV are already supported in WFilter free, the others will be added in near future.

I am afraid we can not promise any deadline for free edition users. Anyway, we will add it in our schedule.

Hi, I'm not using the free edition Imfirewall. I'm using pay edition in my company.

Sebastian Tan

mobile application

Postby Sebastian Tan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:50 am

imfirewall wrote:

We will check and let you know.

Hi, Thank you. You can let me know by PM oe e-mail it to me. Thank you.

mobile application

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:46 am

To block 快手MV and 搜狐视频, you can block online HTTP video and downloading of video files.

To block 百度视频, 手机电影, letv and Hong Kong Movie, you can block website "app.video.baidu.com" , "*.cnlive.com*" , "*.letv.com" and "*.gtomato.com".

To block FingerTv, you can block Https "AMAZONA-U5FPMDM".

Attached files

Return to “Request a feature”